You will be working closely with our UX Lead and our Full Stack Engineers. You will be responsible for designing and building several enterprise-facing Web applications and interfaces, visualizing complex underlying technology that comes up to the Web for the first time. You'll participate in product design, enrich our team with expert knowledge and help us improve our product by developing exciting new features on an impressive UI. Being one of our first Frontend Engineer hires, you will also help with recruiting, mentoring, and leading the Frontend part of the product, as the company grows.
- BS in Computer Science or similar. MS/PhD a plus.
- 3+ years experience in relevant roles.
- Experience with modern Web UI frameworks: AngularJS, EmberJS, Meteor, Polymer, Backbone, React
- Experience with graph and visualization tools for the Web.
- Experience with modern Web application frameworks: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Node.js.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component.
- Convenient working location with great subway access.
- Breakfast and Lunch. Random snacks and beverages around the day.
- Sponsorship for top-tier international conferences and seminars.
- Access to a carefully curated Art and Tech library.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!